- Arrange your Visa On Arrival Letter from VietnamVisa4U.com, normally requires around 5 working days.
- Prepare 2 PASSPORT PHOTOS (4*6 cm) , with WHITE BACKGROUND.
- Have enough USD to pay, take some extra small notes as they will ask for “tips”:
+ Cambodia Visa – $35
+ Vietnam Visa single entry 1 month or 3 month – $25
+ Multiple entry: 1 or 3 month – $50, 6 months – $95, 1 year – $135.
- When you exit from the Cambodian immigration you walk around the building and exit through the Cambodian border control and pay 50,000 VND.
- Walk, or take “xe om”, to the Vietnam immigration and go to the Visa on Arrival office and hand them your letter, passport, photos and the correct money. Your visa will be processed quicker if you give an extra $5 or $10, otherwise it can take a long time. There will be many people asking to help but ignore them if you don’t want to pay a lot more money.
When you get your visa in your passport exit through the Vietnam immigration and turn left and walk to the buses waiting. You pay 100,000 VND for the company buses and ask them to drop you in D1 or elsewhere. For the local bus walk to the depot and get the bus back to D1, 40.000 VND.
- Local bus #703 (near Ben Thanh market) – Bus ticket : 40,000 VND.This will take you to the border, need to walk a little way to get to immigration, exit through Vietnam immigration, walk or take an “xe om” to the Cambodian immigration, fill in the Visa on Arrival form and pay your $35 and enter into Cambodia.
- Take a bus from 239 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1.
Company bus like Kumho, 200,000 VND. Tell the staff you are just going to Moc Bai. They will assist you in the process of exiting Vietnam and entering Cambodia. They will ask for your passport and $35 for the Cambodian Visa.